Volvo: Dealer Development Internship 2018
The Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction and equipment, is looking for a Dealer Development Intern in Boksburg. The main purpose of the Job is to handle all Network Development administration responsibilities. This position will report to the GM: Dealer Network Development.
- To compile daily, weekly and monthly dealer performance reports and distribute timeously to all role players.
- To compile all reports for Geared for Success Incentive programme.
- To compile all monthly UDT, VT and RT reports for the REX measurement.
- To update the dealer database, including Developing Markets.
- To ensure the accurate upload of all information on the RISE system.
- To upload all Network Development invoices on the SAP system and keep record of all payments.
- To handle all travel arrangements of department and Dealer Council.
- To support the Network Developing Manager for Developing Markets w.r.t. dealer training arrangements.
- To handle all other general administration responsibilities of the Network Development Department.
- Grade 12, or equivalent (essential)
- National Diploma in Administration (desirable)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel,) and Microsoft Outlook
Job Related Skills
- Attention to detail
- Data capturing
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and Organising
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Relating and Networking
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Adhering to Principles and Values
How to apply
Applications close on 16 November 2015.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://xjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?siteid=5171&partnerid=25079&jobid=556986″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here to Apply Online [/otw_shortcode_button]
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates