Due to our growing Inland market, BOS Brands are currently looking for an on premise brand ambassador to sell our exciting brand in Johannesburg and Bloemfontein. The successful candidates will work in close cooperation with BOS’s Gauteng sales manager, marketing manager and the rest of the national sales and marketing team.
Company DescriptionBOS Brands (Pty) Ltd is an innovative South African business with a range of exciting natural healthy beverages for the SA and international markets. BOS aims to provide an entrepreneurial, fun, inclusive, team-centric work environment where hard work and long hours will be rewarded with professional growth, personal achievement and wonderful working experiences.
Your primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Develop prospective client lists for the BOS range of beverages.
- Direct sell and merchandise the BOS range of beverages to on-consumption and off consumption outlets in the Bloemfontein area. “Cold call”, “road warrior” and “pound the pavements” to sell BOS products
- Manage and nurture client relationships with BOS outlets and assist/educate BOS distributors, agents and their sales teams to best on-sell the BOS brand and products.
- Diligently pursue in trade excellence by achieving the BOS in trade merchandising standards
- Regularly participate in BOS promotions and events to engage with potential BOS consumers and support BOS customers
- Promote, negotiate the placing of, and fulfill the delivery of, BOS marketing assets
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Minimum of one year’s sales experience in beverages or FMCG with credible, quality references (preferred)
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Sales/Marketing (preferred)
- Thorough working knowledge MS Office
- Excellent sales and business communication skills, good attention to detail, including a good command of English (both written and spoken).
- Have own good condition reliable car (and valid licence) that you are willing to use for work purposes.
- Enthusiastic team member with the interpersonal skills to build and nurture relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Hard-working, self-motivated, caring, can-do-will-do worker who can work independently.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]