Closing Date: 24 October 2014
The North-West University is looking for 4 Temporary Computer Assistants to join its Residence and Catering Services team at the Potchefstroom campus. The commencement date for these posts in 1 January 2015.
Remuneration Package: R40 per hour
- Service delivery and liaison
- Financial responsibility
- Stock control
- Implementation of occupational health and safety procedures
- Grade 10
- Previous experience as cashier will serve as a recommendation
- Knowledge of the operation of a meal payment system
- Working knowledge of a computer
- Willingness to work split shifts during mealtimes: breakfast (07:00 – 08:30), lunch (11:00 – 14:00) and supper (16:00 – 18:30); will not work all the shifts every day, but according to the needs of students
- Willingness to work weekends and public holidays
- Good liaison with colleagues and clients
- The ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- The ability to pack cool drink fridges and apply stock rotation
- Demonstration of language proficiency to function optimally in the various functionally multilingual environments of the NWU
How to apply
Click here to Download Application forms
Please contact the Human Capital Department at tel. 018 299 4961, or
send an email to [email protected].
faxed to 087 231 5515.
Application forms are also available at Room G25 or G27, C1 Building, Institutional Office.
Via – North-West University