Closing Date: 07 January 2015
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for external bursary programme for 2015 Academic year. Alfred District Municipality bursary funds the following scarce and critical skills:
● BSc : Community Water Services and Sanitation, BSc Water Resource Management or any other water and sanitation related qualification
● Civil Engineering
● Town and Regional Planning
● Accounting / Financial Management
● Environmental Management
● Environmental Health Management
● Geographic Information System
● Information Communication Technology / BSc Computer Science Conditions of Eligibility
●Preference will be given to disadvantaged individuals, and proof thereof must be provided.
● Students residing within Alfred Nzo area of jurisdiction
● Youth between ages 16-35
● Students who are financially needy and academic deserving
● Students who are intending to study at a recognised South African tertiary institution for the aforementioned fields
Applicants should submit the following documents with the application forms:
● Motivation letter
• Grade 12 certificate or latest results for current grade 12 leaners
● Proof of enrolment or acceptance letter from recognised tertiary institution
● Certified copy of ID
● Proof of residence from Ward Councillor
● Parents proof of income/death certificate(s) affidavit in cases where the student does not have one or both parents.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
All queries should be directed to Ms. N. Mabunzi: Human Resource Development Section by telephone on (039) 254 5112. Successful candidates will be informed on or before 15 January 2015.