The Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan SCHOLARSHIP is offering scholarships for Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral programmes to the citizens of South Africa.
Bachelor’s, Master’s and doctoral levels
Applications deadline is 15 March 2018. No applications after the deadline will be considered.
What the scholarship offers
- – Tuition fees
- – International Flight (once a year, economy class)
- – Monthly Stipend to the value of 800 AZN (which includes meals, accommodation and living expenses)
- – Medical Insurance
- – Visa and registration costs
Who can apply?
- • Citizen of Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) countries (this includes South Africa)
- • For undergraduate programmes applicants must be younger than 25 years old
- • For Master’s programmes applicants must be younger than 30 years old
- • For doctoral programmes applicants must be younger than 35 years old
Applicants must completed the Azerbaijan Scholarship Programme Application Form and attach the required supporting documents, and submit to the Azerbaijani Embassy in Pretoria at 302 Albert Street, Waterkloof Ridge, Pretoria, 0181).
Selection of applicants will include review of applications and supporting documents; and an online or Skype interviews.
Fields of Study
Please refer to the List of List of participating Universities in Azerbaijan for available courses, eligibility and admission requirements. Studies in Medicine are excluded and will not be considered.
Forward queries and questions to Mrs Tarana Sadigova by e-mail at [email protected] or telephone: +994 125969327 or Ms Nigar Asgarova by e-mail at [email protected] or telephone: +99412596 92 96. For more information please refer to the Azerbaijan Call for Scholarships 2018