Closing Date: 09/05/2014
Job Code: 292
Location: Cape Town, WC
Travel Involved: 20-30%
Job Type: Internship, Unpaid
Level of Experience: Entry
Education: Diploma or equivalent
Job Category: Editorial
To assist the Cosmopolitan fashion team with their day-to-day tasks at Associated Media Publishing based at our Cape Town Head Office.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP. The intern is required to work from Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. This is a fulltime internship (Monday to Friday) and candidates will be expected to work overtime during busy production schedules to meet important deadlines.
2. A valid driver’s license and own mode of transport is essential.
3. Although an internship program, we rely heavily on the intern as a vital member of the COSMOPOLITAN fashion team and value their contribution to the daily running of the department.
4. As an intern, you will be expected to make daily contributions to online/digital content for COSMOPOLITAN.CO.ZA as well as contributing to daily social media posts.
5. Professionalism is key – whether it be at media functions or in your daily dealings with important clients and suppliers.
6. Responsibility – interns are required to take ownership and responsibility for product both in and out of the office.
7. You will be expected to assist on pre and post production for all fashion shoots, which includes unpacking product, requesting product from suppliers, assisting on shoot days and safely returning product to suppliers.
8. We are looking for an energetic intern who takes initiative in the workplace and who sets about completing a task without necessarily being asked to do it.
• Degree / Diploma
• Keen interest in the fashion industry
• Must have a car and a valid driver’s license
• Knowledge of local and global fashion trends
• Ability to work in a team
• Confident; self-motivated and energetic
How To Apply
To apply please contact email@example.com 021 464 6275