SAHA is looking for a recent South African graduate with a keen interest in activism, struggles for justice and accountability in South Africa to apply for an upcoming internship opportunity.
ABOUT SAHA’S INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
All SAHA internships are based at the SAHA offices at Constitution Hill in Johannesburg. Interns are expected to work on a full-time basis for at least 6 months (up to a maximum of 12 months) and will receive a modest monthly stipend for the duration of the internship.
To be eligible for the Support Services internship position, the applicant must:
Support Services intern will support SAHA’s work through gaining practical experience, within a well-established and respected non-profit organisation, of the following key elements of administrative work:
Support Services intern should have Accounting as a high school subject and a post-matric qualification. Good command of the English language and at least 2 other official South African languages is a must. To apply to be a Support Services intern, please prepare a one-page letter of motivation (no more than 500 words) to:
How to apply
- The internship opportunity listed above is available at SAHA from Monday 4 September 2017.
- The closing date for applications is Tuesday 15 August 2017 at 5pm.
- To apply for the Support Services internship position, applicants must submit a letter of motivation, along with a CV (no longer than 2 pages) and the contact details of at least 2 referees.
- Applications should be submitted by email to [email protected].
- The subject line of your email must include the name of the internship followed by the closing date for applications, and your name – for example – SUPPORT SERVICES INTERNSHIP – 15-08-2017 – JOHN SMITH
- Only complete applications complying with ALL instructions and submitted through the above email address as directed will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Interviews will be conducted at the SAHA offices in Johannesburg on 24-25 August 2017.
Via – SAHA