Minimum Experience Required: None
Minimum Education Required:
National Diploma (3 years)
- To shadow the current business process developer.
- Sit in on discussions where requirements are defined.
- Starting at the bottom, define and implement simple business processes.
- Communicate with role players.
- The IT tool of choice is Metastorm/OpenText (K2 is another such BP tool)
- An individual with no or little work related experience.
- An analytical individual with a credible three year diploma or degree in IT.
- Have an interest in database design and writing scripts.
- The individual must have an interest in technology beyond office hours, i.e. the individual must read about technology, it must be her/his hobby.
- Be a self-starter.
How To Apply
Apply for a Business Process Designer Internship