Location Centurion, Pretoria / Tshwane
Swemgat, a swimming pool company is offering a 21-day internship program for gap-year students and individuals younger than 23 years that completed their Grade 12 qualification and have a drivers licence.
The program is ideal for entrepreneurial and/or technical minded male and female students.
Candidates will learn about business ownership; the process of taking a product or service idea to a profitable business; and product specific knowledge about swimming pools.
Other skills that will be practiced during the 21-day program includes, amongst others the following:
- Planning & Organising;
- Time management;
- Fault finding and problem solving, including swimming pool cleaning, repairs and servicing;
- Business awareness;
- Customer focus & high price selling (closing a large Rand-Value deal);
- Administrative tasks, such as compiling Quotations; Invoicing; Filing and dealing with Product inquiries; and
- Why you need a websites for your business and how to implement online marketing strategies
- Demonstrate your strengths with examples of school projects completed, photos, relevant web-links and other activities;
- If you told any friends about this opportunity, please attach a list of their names; e-mail addresses and cell numbers on a separate page with your CV.
Table of Contents
How To Apply
If you’re interested to follow a career as “Swimming Pool Technician” or “Business Owner” then apply by e-mailing your CV to:
[email protected] for our September 2014 intake of candidates and/or
[email protected] for our intake of candidates in January 2015
A very limited number of interns per intake are allowed
The sooner you apply, the better your chances!
The above program is only open for persons under 23 years of age. If you’re older than 23 years and interested to apply for a position at Swemgat, please e-mail your CV to [email protected]