Applications are invited for a Learnership (Developer position) at Adapt IT in the Pretoria region. The learnership period will be from 01 January 2016 to 31 December 2016.
Adapt IT is an innovative, specialised information technology (IT) services and solutions provider, delivering a variety of specialised turnkey IT solutions and services to the Manufacturing, Education, Financial Services and Energy sectors in over 24 countries worldwide.
- Relevant IT Diploma/Degree
- Driver’s license
- Oracle PL/SQL
- C++ (Pro C)
Character traits that will improve your change to be selected are:
- You are a person that can evaluate multiple solutions / approaches to solving a problem, being sensitive to the cost associated with each solution.
- You prefer to work in a team, but can also work independently.
- You have a sense of pride and ownership in your work and take responsibility for the quality of work produced.
- You function well in an environment where software development is governed by a set of standards and also contribute to the continuous development of new standards.
- You are committed to on-time delivery
- Develop and enhance software applications according to agreed specifications
- Conduct unit testing
- Render application implementation, maintenance and support assistance.
- Research into appropriate technologies as directed
Closing date is 22 October 2015
How to apply
To apply please email a detailed CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Via – Adapt IT