ZANDO: Online Marketing Internship 2018
Closing Date: Unspecified
- Develop, align and implement design studio brand strategy and roadmap with design solutions.
- Delegate & Manage day-to-day responsibilities and Calendars for Designers & Copywriters (6)
- Work closely with the marketing and product teams to make sure all design team output meets their business and strategic needs. Be responsible for the quality of that output.
- Lead creative strategy from concepting big ideas to copywriting and design execution
- Conceive and create experience-oriented design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives
- Provide direction and leadership; act as interface between Business, Product and Technical teams in all phases of the project/product roll out process.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the business guidelines
- Liaise with the Management Team on all relevant cost and planning issues
- Responsible for implementing modifications to provide a cost effective planning service within assigned budget constraints
Desired Candidate Attributes and Experience:
- Critical thinker
- Adapt to fast-paced environment
- Purchasing/retail background
- Familiarity with ecommerce business model
- Skilled traffic controller
- MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- BA degree or equivalent or in lieu of a degree, sufficient self-taught experience
How To Apply: