Email CV: Graduate Internship at Digby Wells Environmental
Internship at Digby Wells Environmental 2018
Digby Wells Environmental, a service provider to the resources industry, is looking for a candidate for the Social Science Intern position in our Johannesburg Office.
The successful candidate will be required to provide assistance to the Social Sciences team.
- Undertake desktop data collection via various sources;
- Conduct project field work, including social consultations;
- Develop and maintain databases;
- Critically analyze and assess data;
- Contribute to writing and editing of assessments and reports;
- Assist in compiling proposals and tender documentation; and
- Complete general administrative tasks.
- Knowledge within the field of Social Sciences;
- Knowledge of Environmental Management Systems and understanding of relevant legislation;
- Experience in sound research methodologies;
- Proven experience in scientific report writing;
- Ability to think critically;
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally, including Africa; and
- Working knowledge of Environmental Management Systems and legislation will be a benefit.
- Degree in a field related to Social Sciences, Development Studies, Psychology.
An all-inclusive remuneration package will be on offer. Applicants need to be prepared to undergo a complete psychometric evaluation as part of the selection process.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to authenticate information provided in their CVs. Applicants are requested to submit a detailed CV to [email protected].
The closing date for applications is 31 May 2018.If you have not been contacted within 14 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.