As a BI Intern, you will work as part of a team to create and query reports based on existing frameworks. You will be involved in interfacing with all departments to collect and analyze data from all areas of the business.
Zando was founded by Rocket Internet AG in 2012 and since then has grown exponentially to become South Africa’s biggest online fashion store. Zando is part of the Jumia Group, Africa’s leading digital player with more than 10 different market leading verticals in more than 20 countries.
Our passion for customer experience, knowledge in eCommerce as well as our drive to innovate are the basis for our success that we share with investors such as MTN, Millicom, Goldman Sachs and Orange.
Rocket Internet AG is one of the most successful Internet incubators globally responsible for starting more than 100 market leading e-commerce companies.
Comparable to Zalando in Europe, Zando is South Africa’s largest online retail fashion store with a Head Office based in Cape Town and warehouses in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg.
You will work with the following tools:
- Microsoft SQL Server;
- Google Analytics Premium;
- Reporting and report writing.
- Statistics and data analysis.
- Excel (Power pivots and Power Queries).
- Various BIG DATA cloud solutions.
- Data Warehousing and Relational Databases.
You will have access to the following:
- Everyday use of modern development tools/frameworks.
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The attractive working environment in a dynamically growing eCommerce sector involving fast pace environment and flat command structure.
- Ability to live the Zando values:
- Delivers customer satisfaction;
- Leads completely;
- Embraces and drives change;
- Goes the extra mile;
- Is adventurous, open-minded and creative;
- Creates fun and a positive team spirit. Education required:
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate).
- Relevant tertiary education.
- A valid Green South African ID required.
- This position is in line with our company employment equity plan.
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please note that this is a 6-month contract
* A valid Green South African ID required.
* This position is in line with our company employment equity plan.
* Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* Please note that this is a 6-month contract.