Zando: Fashion Internship
Purchasing | Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Key Performance Areas and Responsibilities:
- Assist and support the Fashion Editor with trend forecasting research and analysis
- Coordinate and check product for fashion media as well as video and photo shoots
- Assist on photo and video shoots
- Support Fashion Editor with content production for Zando’s blog and EDMs
- Assist Fashion Editor in monitoring stock levels of online trend pages
Essential skills, behaviour and knowledge required:
- Passionate and knowledgeable about international and local fashion trends
- Good understanding of local commercial fashion retail market
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines, work under pressure and take direction
- Highly organized and the ability to prioritize work
- Extreme attention to detail
- Efficient in MS Office package (especially PowerPoint) and in photoshop
- Ability to work in a team
- National Diploma in Fashion Design
Let us know if you are interested in the internship we have on offer – you never know your career could start right here.
** This position is in line with our employment equity plan.
** Only shorlisted canidates will be contacted.
How to Apply