Entyce Beverages has an opportunity available for a Trainee Food Technologist, based at their Isando factory and the successful incumbent will report to the Quality Manager. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months.
Entyce Beverages is home to some of the best known South African tea, coffee and creamer brands.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support plant and pilot plant trials
- Perform quality measurements
- Collect sample of different types of finished goods
- Conduct on line quality checks
- Analyse samples and record data
- Calibration of equipment
- Provide assistance to lab staff
- Implementation of the 5S
- Measure material diameter
- Completed a National Diploma in Food Technology or related Food Sciences qualification
- Ability to work with machinery and packaging equipment
- Must be prepared to work shifts when requiredPrevious experience in the FMCG industry would be an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Composed and resilient
- Deliver customer service
- Results focused with ability to cope with deadlines / heavy workload
- Strong problem solving skills
- Passionate about growth and efficiency and curious as to how to achieve this
How to apply
Applications close on 18 February 2016.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://avi.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/View/160210-6/Trainee_Food_Technologist” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]