Unisa has now opened their applications for those interested in their Short Learning Programmes for 2022. Applications are to be done online.Advertisement
You can now apply to participate in one of Unisa’s Short Learning Programmes (SLPs) for 2022.
Applications close on 28 February 2022 and have to be done online.
What are SLPs? Unisa says, “The SLPs focus on “just in time” and “just enough” learning to meet a specific learning needs identified by individuals or organisations.”
These programmes are run through Unisa’s Centre for Lifelong Learning (UCL). To view the Unisa courses available as part of the SLPs, click here to view them on the Unisa website.
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
You do not have to pay an application fee.
Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application, latest by end January 2022 for semester courses and end February 2022 for year programmmes. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which programme you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied.
Should you have any enquiries, you can send an email to [email protected].