Closing Date: 4 April 2014
Table of Contents
- Applicants must be in possession of Grade 12 with typing as a fully passed subject or any Typing/Secretarial qualification/Office Administration,
- Appropriate experience, computer literacy with a working understanding of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizing skills.
- The ability to process data at a high level of accuracy and perform detailed-data capturing.
- The ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision and meet deadlines.
- Short listed candidates will be required to undergo a typing test.
- Responsible for overall office administration.
- Perform all secretarial duties for the Director Civil Services, Spatial Planning and Human Settlements.
- Arrange Appointments – Plan diary and handle all applicable communication for the Director Civil Services or department.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Responsible for the keeping and updating of the expenditure control records of the department.
- Attends to queries/ complaints associated with roads, storm-water, water and sewer maintenance from the general public/ officials by establishing the nature and/ or urgency of the query/ complaint and further interact with relevant Sections on queries/problems and/or accessing/retrieving details of work undertaken/in progress or completed from the ‘Complaint Book and complaint form, to support departmental response/feedback.
How To Apply
- Download application Form and attach your certified copy of your ID, CV and qualifications.
- Mail to: The Human Resource Section, P O Box 33, Barberton, 1300.
Enquiries: Human Resource Office
Tel: (013) 7128915