Closing Date: 10 August 2018
Trans Alloys S4 Traineeship Programme 2019
The company requires the services of self motivated and innovative individuals with applicable experience and qualification. Suitably qualified individuals with the ability to achieve business objectives within a strongly unionized environment are invited to submit applications for the following vacancies:
LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME OPPORTUNITIES
The learnership opportunities exist in the following field of study: Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering
Requirements: To qualify the student must have completed S4 Metallurgical or Chemical engineering • Be computer literate • Be a South African citizen
- Must be able to possess or obtain a satisfactory medical report from the company’s medical station (Red ticket)
- Applicants must be prepared to undergo a formal assessment as part of the selection process.
- Applications must be accompanied by certified ID copy, academic record, cover Letter with reference to study field and a comprehensive CV.
- All applicants are thanked for their interest, however correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates.
- Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in your application being disqualified
- Learners will be paid a monthly stipend during the Learnership programme.
How To Apply
If you are suitably qualified, please email your CV and Qualifications to: [email protected] or Fax 086 610 9003.
Applicants who do not receive response from us 21 days after the closing date must regard their application as unsuccessful. Preference will be given to suitable candidates from the designated groups in line with the Company’s Employment Equity Policy and Plan.