A gaming PC can transform any desk into a battle station when paired with the right peripherals — a quick and responsive mouse, a good headset, and a mechanical keyboard. But choosing a gaming desktop requires a lot of research as this product is actually quite expensive and where you are going to download PC games to drive. A MacBook pro standing dock station is like a power strip for your laptop. They have various ports, and unlike the best USB-C hubs, they usually have their own power source so they can handle high-speed data transfer and multiple display connections. Looking for a USB hub with long cable. I use my PC quite far away and would like to have a hub close to me so need to find the longest one possible,
Table of Contents
The Best Desktop PCs for Gaming
Here is the list of top gaming PCs if you are looking for Best Gaming Computer.
- Alienware Aurora R11: Alienware is a unique aesthetic gaming desktop with undeniable performance. The freshly manufactured Aurora R11 is designed with the same compact design as that of R9 and Intel 10th Gen processors. Alienware has enhanced its range with RTX 30-series offerings, giving a simple route into the Ampere series of graphics cards. Its CPU is integrated with four different configurations of Comet Lake CPU, such as- Intel Core i5 10400F–i9 10900. Its Graphic Processor unit is paired with Nvidia GPUs ranging from GTX 1650–RTX 3090. This computer offers higher reliable build quality, outstanding customer service, and warranties.
- Corsair Vengeance A4100: This is the best PC suitable for streaming as the powerful AMD/RTX combo helps you to play and stream most games without much trouble. It comes with a powerful Intel Core i5 9400F and Nvidia GTX 1660 6GB. This PC becomes more exclusive due to the inclusion of the Elgato 4K60 Pro capture card. It helps in delay-free 4K gameplay footage capture from your gaming consoles, PC, or 4K camera via HDMI. Powerful Corsair rig is capable of offering streaming, gaming, and everything else in-between.
- Corsair One i164: The Corsair One i164 is an updated model of pre-built gaming PCs. It’s the best compact form gaming PC with the updated hardware, renovated internal layout, and a few other changes. The Corsair One i164m is integrated with Intel Core i9 9900K and Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. It comes with a Ram of 32GB and storage capacity of 960GB NVMe M.2 SSD, 2TB HDD. Independent liquid cooling solutions are used in both the CPU and GPU, which pumps out all the hot air through a single 140mm maglev fan. The lower model is designed with a Core i7 9700K and an RTX 2080. Whereas, Corsair One Pro workstation model is integrated with a Core i9 9920X and an RTX 2080 Ti. Some of the outstanding features which make this PC worthy are – incredible performance, refined looks, and a slim, minimalist footprint.
- Origin Chronos: Origin PC’s Chronos machine is the most powerful gaming component with the best AMD-powered compact form factor PC. It is designed with a 12-core Ryzen 9 3900X and an Nvidia RTX 3090, which makes it a powerful workstation too. It comes with a RAM of 32GB. Origin PCs are a bit expensive as they are super customizable and well-built. A more affordable gaming machine could also be built from GTX 1660 pairing and Ryzen 5 3600 series. They have the capability to avoid any potential thermal problems that you might face while dropping high-end components.
- Alienware Aurora R10: This is the best AMD gaming PC that beats the Alienware Aurora R11 due to its red side of the CPU divide. Ryzen 9 5900X is an outstanding chip that is remarkable in terms of both gaming and productivity. Aurora R10 is integrated with the AMD Ryzen 3500–3950X processors, which makes it exceptional in terms of both price and performance. Alienware gaming PC is considered special because they have the potential of 16-core, 32-thread chips, and a GPU of Nvidia RTX 3080.
- MSI Trident 3 10th: MSI Trident 3 10th is the best compact form-factor gaming PC. It is integrated with 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10700 and MSI GeForce RTX 2060. It comes with a RAM of 64GB. This gaming PC is worth considering if space is a problem. It’s also more cost-efficient as compared with equivalent hardware offered by competitors.
- HP Omen Obelisk: Hewlett Packard has its brand name since even before the Second World War, and its designers are experts in the construction of the Omen Obelisk. It is designed to avoid needless frills and keep a lower cost. This is a highly custom-built PC that is integrated with an 8th Gen Intel Core i7 8700 and Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080. It comes with a storage capacity of 256GB M.2 SSD, 2TB HDD. It is the best gaming PC under $1,000 despite its high-end RTX card and rock-solid CPU, which is the most impressive part of it. The obelisk is significantly termed as a dense black block of computing power with an over-elaborate liquid cooling system.
While buying the gaming PC, we should consider various factors in mind such as its design, upgradability, storage capacity, and any other thing which we wouldn’t be able to do if we have built it ourselves. We pay more than just the parts when we are purchasing a pre-built PC.