We are now recruiting for our Graduate intakes for 2015!
There are four scheduled intakes for 2015 (Jan, Apr, Jul & Oct). When you apply please make it clear on your CV when you will finish your studies as this will determine the intake we will consider you for. These opportunities are available in Durban and Johannesburg.
What do we do?
SQS is a professional IT consultancy and is the world’s leading specialist in software quality. As a consultancy we offer a career working on high profile projects in a variety of industries alongside highly skilled and passionate fellow consultants. Software testing is the process of evaluating a software item to detect differences between given input and expected output. It also evaluates the quality of a system. Our SQS consultants ensure the quality of the systems you trust to buy your groceries, deliver video content to your mobile, pay royalties to the musicians you listen to, trade billions of dollars of assets daily, and move gas and oil around the world.
Why join SQS?
SQS offers you a consultancy lifestyle and many opportunities such as; working with diverse clients across various industries, being part of a global team, and contributing to exciting unique projects. You will be encouraged to be innovative and collaborative to achieve quality solutions. A structured career path with SQS and tailored training will enable you to acquire new skills and develop new talents.
- Completed Matric (Grade 12)
- A degree in IT, Computer Science, Maths, Engineering, Physics or Science
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a systematic approach to problem solving
- Analytical skills and a propensity to troubleshoot
- A team player with the capability to work on your own initiative and be innovative