Media Graduate Internship 2018 at Media Edge/Notabene
Media Edge/Notabene, a media buying, planning and strategy company is looking for a Media Intern in Cape Town.
- Attend client/team meetings.
- Build relationships (agencies, clients, media owners).
- Work closely with BUH in developing account management skills.
- Understanding of clients and brands.
- Understanding industry and agency tools.
- Understand the role functions within the agency.
- Develop media buying skills.
- With the BUH meet with media sales representatives, to remain up-to-date with media developments.
- Attend to calls from media sales representatives.
- Build a relationship with the planners and strategists.
- Build a relationship with the creative agencies.
- Develop media billing skills.
- Develop a good understanding of the media process – buying, planning, strategy.
- Willingness to learn and develop through pro activity and self motivation.
- Relationship building is key.
- Attention to detail is vital.
- Develop a keen interest in digital and social media.
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Learning new skills
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Caroline Seripe atMECJHB.HR@mecglobal.com
Enquiries: +27 11 582 6052
Via – Bizcommunity