Takeover Regulation Panel: Internship Programme 2014 / 2015
Closing Date: 05 June 2014
The Takeover Regulation Panel, a regulatory agency of the Department of Trade and Industry responsible for regulating mergers and takeovers transactions under the South African Company Laws, invites graduates in Law and Finance / Accounting to apply for 2 internship opportunities for a period of 1 year commencing 01 July 2014 to 30 June 2015.
- Academic record,
- Certified copies of qualifications and
- Unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years
|Law Graduates |
- Applications will only be considered from graduates with 4 year LLB and / or Bcom Law degrees with a keen and demonstrated interest in Company / Corporate Law;
- Preference will be given to graduates or part-time students with LLM degrees specialising in Company / Corporate Law.
|Finance / Accounting Graduates |
- Applications will only be considered from graduates with a 3 year Bcom Degree specialising in Finance / Accounting with a demonstrated and keen interest in Corporate Finance and / or Corporate Law;
- Preference will be given to Honours / Masters graduates or part-time students specialising in Finance / Accounting.
How to Apply
Fax: (011) 642 9284