Closing Date – 06 January 2015
Location – Durban
Employer – Tsogo Sun
Tsogo Sun welcomes job applications from passionate and hard-working team players who want to be part of our ever growing Tsogo Sun family. We value our employees and provide them with the means to grow within the company, opening many doors in the process. If this is an offer that excites you, send in your application and you could be the newest edition to our family.
Our successful Tables Learners
– Must attend an 8-week training school
– Will receive a daily transport allowance & meal during training school
– Must be committed to learning and passing ALL assessments during training school in order to qualify as a Trainee Dealer
– Must be prepared to commit to a 1-year contract after qualifying as a Trainee Dealer
– Able to commence Training School on: 15th February 2015 Our successful Trainee Dealers will……..
– Be trusted team players
– present a professional and efficient image while on the gaming floor
– Be required to work shifts
– Matric (NQF 4) Maths / Maths Literacy or Accountancy, passing any of the subjects with a minimum “D” symbol
– Good Verbal and Written skills
– No criminal record
– No previous work experience is required
Your CV must include contactable references (with telephone numbers) & a CERTIFIED copy your Matric Certificate & ID.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted and details of an entry level assessment will be provided
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider your application to be unsuccessful