A job seeking candidate often finds himself lost when facing the task of resume writing. There are so many formats and templates available that one gets quite confused regarding which one to chose. To address this issue, we offer a simple and effective recipe for resume writing followed by HSE engineering resume sample for your guidance.
• Match your skills and qualifications against the employer’s requirements and shortlist the relevant ones.
• Arrange these in order of priority based on the employer’s demands and do not use a built-in template.
• Arrange all information starting with a profile summary followed by competencies, achievements, experience and education.
• Format and proofread your document before sending; make sure there are no grammatical or spelling mistakes.
HSE Engineer Resume Sample
341 Zeus Ave • Midland, TX 54002 • (003) 444-666 • kyle @ email . com
Accomplished, resourceful health and safety professional with a profound ability to blend knowledge regarding HSE protocols. Strong leadership skills to deliver noticeable results. Solid background in coordinating and managing a diverse range of critical HSE programs including but not limited to: Ergonomics, excavation, pressure testing and operational controls. Excellent communicator with a consultative HSE approach and track record of active team collaboration.
|● Hazard Mitigation||● Policy Development||● Site Inspection|
|● Risk Evaluation||● SOP Review||● Project Reporting|
|● HSE Integration||● Combustion Safeguard||● Corrective Measures|
|● Employee Education||● Job Safety Analysis||● HSE Plan Development|
• Brought accident rate down by 12% through recommendation of effective changes in the HSE management system and policy
• Fully aligned the company’s HSE operations with federally issued applicable guidelines and earned OSHA certification for the company
• Initiated and implemented the use of self contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) at low oxygen worksites and coached 40+ employees regarding effective usage of same
HSE Engineer | AIR LIQUIDE, Midland, TX | 6/2010 to Present
• Support and facilitate implementation of HSE management systems while ensuring ongoing compliance with OSHA issues HSE guidelines
• Design and recommend appropriate HSE measures and programs based on project proposal review
• Liaise with management regarding various HSE issues and conduct joint site inspections to ensure HSE compliance
Junior Safety Engineer | PETROFAC, Midland, TX | 7/2007 to 5/2010
• Conducted regular site inspections and reported any HSE breeches onsite immediately to the management
• Devised HSE management systems and ensured their execution for each new project
• Coordinated with all departments and educated the employees regarding HSE policies of the company
MIDLAND VOCATIONAL SPECIALIZATION CENTRE, Midland, TX, 2007
Diploma in HSE Engineering
SOME UNIVERSITY, Midland, TX, 2006
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
Occupational health and Safety Association, OSHA
Engineer’s Society for Health and Safety Assurance, ESHSA
Powered by WPeMatico