The internship programme is based in Pretoria.
All interested graduates with the following qualifications are invited to apply:
- 1. Legal and Governance – LLB / BCom Law (REF: INT 01 / 2016)
- 2. Enterprise Risk Management – BCOM Internal Audit or Risk Management (REF: INT 02 / 2016)
- 3. Energy & Broadband Enterprises – BSc Natural Sciences, Physical Science or TVET / EFT in Electrical Infrastructure (REF: INT 03 / 2016) |& BCom Accounting, Finance or Financial Management (REF: INT 04 / 2016)
- 4. Transport – BCom in Finance or Accounting (REF: INT 05 / 2016) & BCom Economics (REF: INT 06 / 2016)
- 5. Manufacturing – BCom Accounting / Financial Analysis, Economics or Management (REF: INT 07 / 2016)
- 6. Internal Audit – ND / Degree in Auditing or Accounting (REF: INT 08 / 2016)
- 7. Human Resources Management – National Diploma / Degree Human Resources Management (REF: INT 09 / 2016()
- 8. Inter-Governmental Relations – Degree / National Diploma in IGR, International Relations (REF: INT 10 / 2016)
- 9. International Relations – National Diploma/Degree: International Relations (REF: INT 11 / 2016)
- 10. Communications – Diploma Media Relations/ Journalism Diploma Stakeholder Relations/PR & Marketing (REF: INT 12 / 2016)
- 11. EIPA Property – Degree or Diploma in business/ project management (REF: INT 13 / 2016)
- 12. Economic Policy Alignment – Postgraduate degree in Economics or Econometrics (REF: INT 14 / 2016)
- 13. Environmental Policy Alignment – Honours Degree in Environmental Science (REF: INT 15 / 2016)
- 14. Transformation Skills and Youth – Diploma/Degree HRM/HRD/ ETD or Industrial Psyc (REF: INT 16 / 2016)
- 15. Security and Facilities Management – ND in Facilities Management or Interior Decoration (REF: INT 17 / 2016)
- 16. Finance – BCom Accounting or Financial Management (REF: INT 18 / 2016)
- 17. Supply Chain Management – National Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Logistics and Purchasing (REF: INT 19 / 2016)
- 18. Information Technology (IT) – National Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Logistics and Purchasing (REF: INT 19 / 2016)
- 19. Strategic Partnerships – BCom Economics (REF: INT 20 / 2016)
- 20. Strategic Partnerships – BCom Economics (REF: INT 21 / 2016)
- 21. Minister’s Office – National Diploma in Administration (REF: INT 22 / 2016)
Applicants should be unemployed youth graduates and South African citizens. Preference will be given t students who are in possession of a related tertiary qualification from an accredited institution or higher learning Institution.
Department of Public Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and will thu following completion of their studies. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
The closing date is 04 March 2016. Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (download here), obtainable from any Public Service and must be accompanied by a detailed CV together with certified copies of qualifications and identity document. Failure to submit the required documents may result in your application not being considered.
Separate applications for each position should be submitted. Quote the reference number on each of your applications. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in consideration being given to the first choice only
Please direct your application to the Department of Public Enterprises Human Resources Deprtment, Internship Programme, InfoTech Building, 1090 Arcadia Street, Hatfield.
Enquiries: Mr Simon Manganye on Tel: 012 431 1012
Note: Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within 1 months of this advertisement, please accept your application was unsuccessful.