Submit CV: Software Development Internship at Boxfusion Careers
Boxfusion is a black-owned and managed dynamic software development company with a singular focus on partnering with the South African Public Sector.
As a Software Development Intern you will work as part of the Software Development Team at Boxfusion becoming a key contributor on a collaborative, fast-growing, and highly skilled development team.
You will contribute directly to designing and developing cutting edge Web and Mobile solutions that make our government more efficient and learn to use the latest in emerging technologies along the way.
You will participate in all phases of the software life cycle including analysis and design, development, testing and debugging and solve complex technical problems. You will be exposed to a range of opportunities for significant technical growth.
- Work with top notch talent in industry.
- Solve real and complex software problems under the guidance of technical leads.
- Learn HTML, CSS, JQuery, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Android, Windows Phone, SQL, Data Warehousing.
- Understand how large scale commercial applications are developed and deployed.
- Gain knowledge on software engineering processes as applied to real projects.
What we are looking for:
- National Diploma / BTech / Degree in technical or scientific field (Information Systems preferred)
- Natural and demonstrable talent for computer programming
- Passion to learn and keep on the edge of technology
- Drive to excel on on software developmentwork assignments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Previous experience with .NET based Web and Mobile development an advantage
How to apply
Closing Date is 31 October 2017.
Click here to apply online
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates