Mercurius Motors, a division of Imperial Group, is offering an Apprenticeship opportunity in Polokwane, Limpopo.
- Matric or equivalent
- Passed Maths and Science
- Drivers license essential
- Carry out fault diagnosis to aid and speed vehicle servicing.
- Ensure diagnostic equipment is used in vehicle examinations.
- Ensure DCSA procedures and policies are carried out during repairs and printouts kept diagnosed to customers’ satisfaction.
- Discuss matters with Service Advisors as required and provide lucid explanations.
- Co-operate in vehicle care and safety whilst dealing with vehicles.
- Ensure that comebacks are limited to minimum.
- Attend to breakdown calls as and when required.
- Ensure vehicles are returned to customer after service in neat, clean condition.
- Job Cards to be completed in full handed to service advisor as soon as vehicle is repaired and repair clocking carried out correctly.
- All parts to be signed for at parts dept and used on relevant vehicle. Unused parts to be returned to parts.
- Attend training courses provide by DCSA and Cargo Motors.
- Assist with other reasonable requested duties as and when required
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Knowledge of motor vehicles.
- Must be customer orientated.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Technical Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hand-eye coordination skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
- Problem solving.
- Ability to make decisions.
How to apply
Applications close on 05 May 2016.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://imperial.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/View/160420-1/Apprentice_-_Mercurius_Motors_-_Polokwane” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]