Submit CV: L’Oreal South Africa Internship Opportunities
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is offering an HR Internship opportunity in Johannesburg.
This is an opportunity for a recent graduate who is looking to gain experience in the world of Human Resources. To assist the Recruitment Division in all administrative tasks in order to ensure the smooth running of all appointments and induction process for each appointment that is made by the organisation. Furthermore, to assist with the ad hoc duties that arise within the generalist area.
- Booking of all interview appointments and venues.
- Booking of training session and venues.
- Assist with completion of on boarding forms.
- Constant updating of the recruitment monitor & reports thus ensuring these are distributed to the necessary people timeously.
- Assist with updating of organograms.
- Drafting and sending of rergret letters.
- Drafting of induction programmes with the relevant stakeholders for all new joiners.
- Managing all recruitment queries.
- Responding to application queries.
- Assist recruitment agencies with the necessary paperwork upon appointment as preferred providers.
- Travel arrangements and bookings, i.e. flights, car rentals, accomodation etc.
- Career fairs administration.
- Business games administration.
- Good Organisation and planning skills
- Good with follow through
- Good people skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Acts with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to L’oreal metier
- Achieves results, with integrity
- Manages complexity
- Interacts effectively
- Deminstrates interpreneaurship
How to apply
Click here to apply online
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates