Submit CV: Internship at Federal-Mogul Motorparts Careers
Federal-Mogul Motorparts Careers have more than 20 of the world’s most recognized industry brands, we provide aftermarket customers with leading products and technical support. Collaborating with vehicle manufacturers, we develop brakes, wipers and a range of chassis components to achieve and exceed quality and safety objectives.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts Careers discovers, designs and delivers components for vehicle manufacturers.
We have a Finance Internship opportunity.Primary Purpose(s) of Position:
- The student filling this position will handle a wide range of important duties.
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Work with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Support the payment processing team
- Data entry
- Credit checks
- Assist Accounts Payable
- Establish relationship with the Genpact team
- Perform Ad-hoc duties (administration) REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail,
- Ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
- Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting
Federal-Mogul is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.