MTN has an HR Graduate position available in Roodepoort, Gauteng. The Graduate in will be trained (formally and “on the job”) and will, under guidance of the line manager/ and or coach, gain knowledge, understanding, insight and hands-on experience and skills to become competent in the Human Resources area.
This role exists to up skill, impart practical knowledge and know how to further development the graduate to become fully competent in the function of Human Resources within the EBU
- Learning to work in the corporate environment
- Learn to work within SLA and defined time frames
- Learn to adopt a proactive approach to prevent problems from arising in the future Contribute towards initiating change to continually improve all aspects of service delivery
- Learn to deal with problem situations that arise timeously and efficiently, displaying effective time management and time allocation according to project deadline and incident severity.
- Develop Business writing skills.
- TopWritersReview platform is there to help you improve your writing significantly with the help of the best writers.
- Learn effective communication skills
- Learn effective Teamwork skills within the MTN EBU team to learn by doing and observing
- Learn how Effective building of relationships: external and internal
Technical and Soft Skills
- Involvement in all technical changes and products & services of MTN
- Gain experience in assisting clients and staff (on-site) with technical queries
- Learn and assist with translate and implement customer business requirements into a technical solution.
- Ensure continued personal (technical) development.
- Following and completing all courses and practicals successfully within the given timeframes
- Learn to develop effective resolutions of escalated complex problems and escalate to third level if required.
- Gain skills in order to build and maintain relationships with client to assist with client retention and identify up-sell opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and learn how to effectively problem solve
- Relevant HR degree/Diploma: Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology, Labour Relations
- Basic Knowledge of all aspects of ISP industry
- Computer literacy
- Telecommunications industry trends
- Trouble Shooting techniques
- Communicate at all levels
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Conflict management skills
- Time management skills (specifically the ability to prioritise)