Closing Date: 15 June 2018
Location: OR Tambo Airport
An exciting career opportunity exists for dedicated and energetic individuals to join the infrastructure asset Management division at O.R. Tambo International Airport
Key Performance Outputs
The successful candidate, reporting to the Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Achieve a high level of availability, reliability and operability of infrastructure/assets with minimum cost to contribute to business sustainability and profitability.
- Ensure that maintenance contracts are aligned to ACSA requirement to comply with stakeholder and related legislative requirements to ensure continuous operations.
- Identify and apply viable technology and strategies to improve equipment/asset efficiencies and lifestyle costing.
- Ensure effective and compliant contract management and that work is executed in accordance with contract (time frame, SLA, Scope, quality, budget, contractors).
- Compile business cases for capital approval.
- Forecast and review cash flow on monthly basis. Perform quality inspection of maintenance work done and implement/propose remedial action where necessary.
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience or the equivalent of such, will be required:
- BEng (Mechanical) or BSc (Mechanical), or equivalent qualification
- BEng (Electrical / Electronic) or BSc (Electrical / Electronic), or equivalent qualification
- BEng (Civil) or BSc (Civil), equivalent qualification
The Trainee Programme is ideal for motivated youth with a high level of integrity who possess the following competencies:
- Analytical Thinking
- Results Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and Organising
- Problem solving
- Adapting and responding to change
This position will be filled in line with ACSA’s values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and the position will also be advertised externally.
Short-listed candidates will undergo relevant background checks, vetting and medical examinations as per the company’s security regulations.
How To Apply