Submit CV: Bell Equipment Apprenticeship Programme 2018
CLOSING DATE: 26 JANUARY 2018 Location: Richards Bay
Applications for the following position are invited from suitably qualified interested parties. However, permanent team members will be considered in the first instance thereafter external applicants will be considered
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICATIONS FROM PEOPLE WHO WOULD ADVANCE OUR EMPLOYMENT EQUITY REQUIREMENTS
- N2 with four subjects with the relevant trade theory subjects (Math’s, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Theory) OR National Certificate Vocational (NCV) L4 ERD (Engineering Related Design)
- Applicants must pass ABET L4 Assessment (Numeracy & Literacy)
- Applicants who have competently completed a basic hand skills course will have an added advantage.
- Due to the strenuous nature of the work, candidates should be in a good physical state and be prepared to undergo a medical examination and other job relevant tests
- Valid code EB (code 08) driver’s license.
- Applicants must reside within a 50km radius from the BELL factory.
- Working experience in engineering industry
- Have competently completed a basic hand skills and measuring equipment course
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH CERTIFIED COPIES OF ALL QUALIFICATIONS (SCHOOL AND COLLEGE) PLUS ID DOCUMENT & DRIVERS’ LICENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED. IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL
How To Apply