Spelling Bee – Kids Edition COMPETITION by Radio 2000
Win four Kiddies tablets on The Drive Time Experience
SPELLING BEE – KIDS EDITION
Christmas… comes in January at Radio 2000 because it’s our 29th Birthday Celebrations and YOU’RE THE VIP!
Radio 2000 is giving away four Kiddies table on The Drive Time Experience.
If your kid is between the ages of 10 and 13 and they can spell chlorophyll as easily as they can spell VIP, Call 089 110 2000 or SMS ‘DRIVE’ and your details to 33016 to enter the Kids Spelling Bee Challenge – Back to School Edition.
Everyday two kids will challenge each other, and the daily winner will go through to the next day until we have one champion at the end of the week.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all South African citizens, except directors, members, employees, agents, service providers, consultants, spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters and associates of the SABC.
- Winners, who have won on Radio 2000 within the last 3 months prior to competition, will be disqualified from entry.
- Competition is open to children between the ages of 10 – 13 years.
- Entrants must have a valid South African birth certificate.
- The competition commences on 12 January 2015 and closes on 6 February 2015.
- Parents or Guardians must call in or SMS in on behalf of the child but the child must execute the competition themselves.
- Should a parent guide/assist the child during the competition, the child will be disqualified.
- Two children will challenge each other per week day; given 5 words that they will need to spell correctly, the winner will be the one with the most correctly spelt words.
- The winner from Monday will move forward to the next day to challenge a new contestant. This will continue until Friday where there will be only 1 winner.
- You will need access to an e-mail and/or fax for Radio 2000 to send you documentation for completion.
- Entrants cannot enter on behalf of another person. They must enter the competition themselves
- We will call you back on the number you entered on.
- Winners will only be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, and address. Winners will be required to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize and provide a copy of their identity document.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- Radio 2000 reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Radio 2000 reserves the right to delete any information sent by a participant which, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
Closing Date: 6 Feb 2015