Grade 12: Security Learnership 2015 at Necsa
Closing date: 30 January 2015
DIVISION: Nuclear Compliance and Services
DEPARTMENT: Security Services
VACANCY: Security Learnership
LEARNERSHIP PERIOD: 12 months
Application Requirements for a Necsa Security Training Learnership.
- Necsa offers an opportunity for a 12 months Security Learnership to unemployed candidates
between the ages of 18-30 years who are in possession of a Matric (Grade 12) certificate.
- Thecandidates must be South African citizens with no criminal record.
- Candidates will be subjected to written tests, interviews, undergo physical fitness test; as part of
the selection criteria.
- The selection criteria will be conducted in terms of Necsa equity plan, Skills Development policies and other relevant policies or plans.
- Benefits for the Learner after successful completion of the Learnership Once an applicant has successfully completed the requirements for the Learnership, he/she will be awarded a recognized security qualification.
The Leaner will be awarded the following qualification and unit Standards:
General Security practice – SAQA ID58577 (NQF Level 03) totalling of 148 credits including unit standards:
- All the NKP related unit standards including; 246693 “Explaining the requirements for safeguarding a National Key Point”; 12484 Perform basic fire fighting; 116534; Carry out basic first aid treatment in the workplace; 120476 Adhere to professional conduct & organizational ethics; 120486 Demonstrate physical defensive restraining
- All the firearms related unit standards; 117705 Demonstrate knowledge of the Firearms Control Act 2000 (Act No 60 of 2000) applicable to possessing a firearm; 119649 Handle and use a handgun; 119652 Handle and use a shotgun; 119650 Handle and use a self-loading rifle or carbine; 123515 Handle and use a handgun for business purposes; 123511 Handle and use a self-loading rifle or carbine for business and 123514 Handle and use a shotgun for business purposes.
Requirements for Applications:
Interested candidates must supply the following information:
- A neatly typed CV
- Certified copy of RSA Identity Document
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- A one page motivation of why do think you should be given an opportunity for the
How To Apply
Mrs. Shoni Mushoma
Tel: (012) 305 4520/4458
Fax: (012) 305 4082
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application