Posting Issued: 6 May 2022
How To Apply
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (Download Here), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
Circular 16 of 2022
Posting Date: 6 May 2022
Full Document: Circular 16 (click here to view the full document)
Directions: Click on the name of the department / administration to view vacancies in that particular section.
- Agriculture Land Reform and Rural Development
- Employment and Labour
- Higher Education and Training
- Independent Police Investigative Directorate
- Justice and Constitutional Development
- Minerals Resources and Energy
- National Treasury
- Office of the Public Service Commission
- Public Works and Infrastructure
- Science and Innovation
- Water and Sanitation