South Africa SA Government Jobs: Circular 12 of 2022
Posting Issued: 2 April 2022
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (Download Here), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
Circular 12 of 2022
Posting Date: 2 April 2022
Full Document: Circular 12 (click here to view the full document)
Directions: Click on the name of the department / administration to view vacancies in that particular section
- Agriculture Land Reform and Rural Development
- Basic Education
- Employment and Labour
- Forestry Fisheries and the Environment
- Government Printing Works
- Home Affairs
- Human Settlement
- Independent Police Investigative Directorate
- Justice and Constitutional Development
- Office of the Chief Justice
- Planning Monitoring and Evaluation
- Public Works and Infrastructure