South Africa SA Government Jobs: Circular 09 of 2022
Posting Issued: 11 March 2022
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (Download Here), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
Circular 09 of 2022
Posting Date: 11 March 2022
Full Document: Circular 09 (click here to view the full document)
Directions: Click on the name of the department / administration to view vacancies in that particular section
- Agriculture Land Reform and Rural Development
- Basic Education
- Centre for Public Service and Innovation
- Civilian Secretariat for Police Service
- Employment and Labour
- Government Pensions Administration Agency
- Higher Education and Training
- Human Settlements
- Justice and Constitutional Development
- Mineral Resources and Energy
- National Treasury
- Office of the Chief Justice
- Planning Monitoring and Evaluation
- Public Works and Infrastructure