Position: Software Tester Intern
Office Location: Century City, Cape Town
Position Type: Full-time – 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
Reporting to: R&D Director
About the position:
Assima South Africa is currently seeking a Software Tester Intern to join our global R&D team. Assima is an international global leader in application life cycle support and change management software. Assima holds patented technology over their superior approaches to solving some of the toughest large scale software project challenges in corporate enterprises.
Expect a very technical environment where you can gain the necessary skills and experience needed to build a solid foundation for your career.
During your Internship as a Software Tester Intern you will be expected to provide:
- Product support/ Remote support/Assima Software Installation support.
- Support Ticket Management.
- Technical troubleshooting/testing which includes:
o Designing, creating and executing test cases.
o Executing regression tests.
o Performing exploratory functional testing.
o Logging, identifying and verifying defects using a defect tracking system.
o Build automatic tests and manage regression test suites, with Microsoft Visual Studio Test Manager.
Essential Education and Beneficial Knowledge:
- National IT Diploma/ Tertiary Degree 3 years/ Equivalent.
- Knowledge of Widows Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, Windows Server 2003/2008)
- Basic IIS and SQL Server skills
- Client/Server architecture based environment skills
- Hardware platforms
- Knowledge of routers and firewalls
- Virtualization knowledge
- E-Learning systems and content Development
- CSS and HTML (.net) ASP
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a truly exciting career opportunity, please forward your details by 31 October 2014
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.