Position: Junior/Trainee C# Developer Intern
Office Location: Century City, Cape Town
Position Type: Full-time – 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
Reporting to: R&D Director
About the position:
Assima South Africa is currently seeking a Junior /Trainee C# Software Developer Intern to join our global R&D team. Assima is an international global leader in application life cycle support and change management software. Assima holds patented technology over their superior approaches to solving some of the toughest large scale software project challenges in corporate enterprises.
Expect a very technical environment where you can gain the necessary skills and experience needed to build a solid foundation for your career.
During your Internship as Junior/Trainee or C# Developer you will be expected to provide:
- Design, create and implement features enhancing product value.
- Investigating and fixing defects and support issues on released software versions.
- Providing additional assistance to the Corp support centre:
- Adapting the features and program to meet new business requirements.
- Consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge.
Essential Education and Beneficial Knowledge:
A BSc in Computer Science/ Information Technology Diploma or Equivalent.
- OO principles and design patterns
- CSS and HTML (.net) ASP
- SQL Server skills
- Web Technologies (XML, ASP.Net, AJAX, etc.)
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a truly exciting career opportunity, please forward your details by 31 October 2014
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.