SMEC South Africa has exciting opportunities for young engineers in their Cape Town Structures division. This division, specialising in bridge design, prides itself on technical excellence and boasts many awards for their projects both locally and internationally.
A strong team with experience ranging from 10-30 years will guide and assist you on your path to professional registration
You will be responsible for the following:
- Design and analysis of structural elements;
- Overseeing drafting and detailing of designs;
- Compiling bills of quantities;
- Editing project specifications;
- Producing drawings if needed;
- Checking colleagues calculations;
- Report writing; and
- Regular communication with immediate supervisors.
Qualifications / Skills and Experience:
- Minimum BSc or BEng from accredited institution
- 0 to 2 years’ experience with contactable references
- Good communication skills in English
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and motivation to produce high-quality work.
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.pnet.co.za/jobs–Graduate-Engineer-Cape-Town-SMEC-South-Africa–2068434-inline.html?cid=msearche_indeed___AllJobs” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]