Sasfin, a banking and financial services group based in Waverley, is looking for a Junior Back Office Administrator to enhance the daily operations and administration of Back Office with Sasfin Forex.
Reporting to the Back Office Manager, you key areas of responsibility will include the following:
- Confirm and authorise client and interbank deals.
- Participate in the deal confirmation process.
- Participate in the Payments process and cashflow process if required.
- Participate in the Funds Receipts process.
- Perform cash management.
- Capture the journal required to be processed.
- Participate in the query process.
- Participate in the Foreign Bills of Collection and Letters of Credit process.
- Participate in communication between all stakeholders.
- Collate documentation for payments, including statements.
- Perform the necessary filling
- Perform any administration required
- Ad hoc reporting/functions
- Assisting any further task or function requested by the supervisor / manager
- Minimum of Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- Treasury experience is an advantage.
- Aptitude for operational controls, processing systems and transactional flows
- Good MS Office Skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent time management and prioritization abilities
- Resourceful and pro-active
- Extremely Client Service Orientated
- Must be thorough and have good attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent organization skills – administration and filing
- Be effective in a team environment
Table of Contents
How to apply
Applications close on 25 May 2015. Interested applicants can forward their CV to [email protected].
*Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not received a response within 2 weeks of submission.