Research intern Stipend: 4500 per month (Ref No. RES001)
- Bachelor of Law (LLB). LLM (Corporate or Company law) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of research methods will be a strong recommendation.
- Requisite computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Demonstrate skills in statistical and other analysis software
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic and have excellent research, writing and organisational skills
- Have an understanding of corporate and company law and interest In social, economic and developmental issue of South Africa.
Participation in the conceptualisation and execution of research projects
- Participation in the formulation of research questions and writing proposals
- Collection and analysis of data.
Who is eligible to apply for Internship:
- South African unemployed graduates
- Applicant must be between the ages of 21 to 35 years
- No work experience required
- The applicant should not have served internship before and or been employed
- Applicants must submit a copy of their research documents to be assessed as part of the evaluation process.
How To Apply
Interested applicants in the Internship, are required to submit their application letter and detailed CV and certified copies of qualifications, quoting the relevant reference number to: [email protected], for attention was Duduzile Ntuli.
No late applications will be accepted. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Successful Candidates will be required to a performance agreement.
Copies of qualifications should not be included as these will only be requested from shortlisted candidates.
Should there be no correspondence from the Tribunal within 30 days after the closing date kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.