SANCCOB: Environmental Education Internship 2018
Internship date: 28 July 2014
Remuneration: R7100 p/month (dependent on level of qualification)
Location: Cape Town – Table View Area
SANCCOB – Southern African Foundation for the Conservation of Coastal Birds
SANCCOB – an internationally recognised marine organization which has treated over 90,000 ill, injured, orphaned and oiled seabirds since 1968 – seeks to employ 1 (one) Environmental Education intern to join the energetic and dedicated Environmental Education team for the next 18 (eighteen) months.
Key Performance Areas
- Deliver and develop curriculum aligned onsite and outreach lessons and activities for learners and groups
- Conduct private tours, penguin encounters and birthday parties
- Coordinate logistical arrangements for onsite and outreach funded programmes (transport, food, learning material)
- Assist the Environmental Education Officer with day to day tasks (stock take, data entry, recruitment of groups, bookings administration).
- B. Degree or BTech (Teaching qualification will be an advantage)
- Proven organizational skills and time management skills
- Strong oral, written, communication and writing skills (Preferably Xhosa speaker)
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office package)
- Valid Code 8 drivers license
How to apply
To apply, please submit a two (2) page CV motivating for this opportunity to [email protected] or
Fax (021) 557 8804.
Via – SANCCOB
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates