Sales Learnership Opportunity at SA Breweries (Tzaneen)
SAB is offering a Sales Learnership opportunity at the Tzaneen Depot. This is a fixed term contract (one year). Candidates should preferably come from the Tzaneen area.
Key Purpose Statement
Training programme to be completed, NQF level 4
To implement a market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within the Tavern Class of Trade which delivers sustainable growth in brand equity, sales volume, market share, competitive advantage and corporate reputation.
- A diploma or higher (tertiary education) in Sales/marketing is preferable
- Valid unendorsed Code 8 drivers licence
- Advanced computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office is required
- Local area knowledge is a requirement
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (working on week-ends and public holidays)
- Commercial Aptitude -Understands the value chain across sales and marketing and how the roles interact with each other.
- Proactively seeks out competitor information and includes this in the overall selling task.
- Ability to understand the concept of profitability and the role of pricing, product mix and merchandising in making commercially astute decisions.
- Customer Focus Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Effectively meeting customer needs; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Sales/marketing orientated person (Sales/Marketing/FMCG environment experience would be beneficial)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Negotiating skills
- Resilient, target driven
Output and Accountabilities
- To provide sales support to the sales team
- Training programme to be completed, NQF level 4
- Service outlets
- Develop sound business relationships
- Drive weekly customer calls per outlet to build effective partnerships and resolve customer issues
- Ensure all customer master data is input, current, correct and maintained
- Achieve customer sales volume targets
- Ensure each outlets buys directly from SAB consistently on a weekly basis AMPPS Delivery Manage stock rotation to ensure 100% availability
- Drive the effective execution of selective merchandising implementation in the consumption and purchase zones as per the In Trade Execution Guidelines (ITEG)
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 02 January 2015
Powered by WPeMatico