Candidates seeking a beverage cart attendant position are often confused regarding how to go about the resume writing process. The answer often lies is starting with the basics. To come up with an impressive resume, you need to consider the following simple things:
• Short is good: Brevity is the key to resume survival and effectiveness in today’s busy job market. Keep your resume short; try to confine it within a single page.
• No irrelevant details needed: Keep your resume as pertinent to the position you are applying for as possible. Skip the irrelevant experiences, skills and qualifications.
• Bold section headings: Separate the sections nicely by using bold headings and clear formatting.
• Summary instead of objective: There is no need to add an objective to your document. A profile summary works best, make sure you include a powerful one right at the top of your resume.
Below is a well built beverage cart attendant resume sample for further ideas.
Beverage Cart Attendant Resume Sample
623 Rosemary Lane • Everett, WA 98002 • (003) 555-6666 • samuel @ email . com
❖❖ BEVERAGE CART ATTENDANT❖❖
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY: Self-motivated, customer-oriented F&B expert with over 5 years of experience in beverage cart attending. Full command on taking orders and efficiently serving chilled or warm drinks as per guest preferences.
• Demonstrated ability to interact courteously at all levels, problem solve client issues aptly
• Track record of catering proficiently for large volume of guests simultaneously
• High attention to detail, proven skills in measuring out accurate quantities to be mixed
|● Inventory Maintenance||● Beverage Up-Selling||● Drink Mixing|
|● Beverage Service||● ID/Age Verification||● Customized Drinks|
|● Cash Drawer Operation||● Cart Stocking||● Ingredient Requisition|
|● Golf Familiarity||● Bottle Labeling||● Food Handling|
• Enhanced customer satisfaction rate 60% through demonstration of excellent customer service etiquette.
• Reduced the beverage check handing over time 30% through effective implementation of organization techniques before shifts.
• Earned the ‘Most Hardworking Employee’ award in 2010.
PREMIUM GOLF CENTRE, Everett, WA
Beverage Cart Attendant, 8/2011 to Present
• Provide refreshments and beverages to club members during and in between their golf rounds
• Upsell new products by introducing the same to prospective buyers
• Take orders and process POS to ensure timely billing
GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB, Everett, WA
F&B Assistant, 6/2008 to 7/2011
• Stocked the beverages cart regularly
• Maintained the cart in neat and clean order
• Assisted in moving the cart around the golf course
ASPIRE HIGH SCHOOL. Everett, WA, 2008
High School Diploma
• Load lifting ability up till 60 lbs
• Working knowledge of MS Office Applications
Powered by WPeMatico