Newsclip is seeking to employ vibrant, dynamic and energetic individuals to do Sales Internship within our sales team.
Newsclip Media Monitoring is a West Rand based company which has been in operation for the past 28 years. It provides a print, broadcast as well as analysis monitoring service to clients.
Responsibilities will be as follow:
- Assisting client relationship consultants with prep for meetingsIs responsible for the effective coordination of sales administrative duties related to the sales support staff as well as other departmental administrative issues.
- Assisting clients in completion of contracts and the activation of the processing of client monitoring needs.
- Liaising with clients regarding orders and queries.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Related tertiary qualification i.e. Corporate Communications, Marketing and/or PR Degree;
- Knowledge of the media industry;
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office;
- Typing speed 45wpm
- Excellent administrative skills;
- Outstanding communication skills
- Team player;
- Self driven;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work to deadlines
How to apply
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
Closing Date: 20 March 2015