The South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA) is one of the leading accountancy institutes in South Africa representing the suitably qualified Professional Accountant (SA) in practice, commerce and industry, academia and the public sector.
1. Minimum level of qualification – Post Matric Certificate in Administration
2. At least 2-3 years Administration experience
3. Database experience
1.Good communication skills;
2.Ability to Multi-task
3.Ability to function independently with little supervision
4. Problem solving skills
1. Microsoft package
2. Computer literate
3. Database knowledge
1. Time conscious
2. Highly organised
3. Quality and service oriented.
Summary of the Position
- Registration of new learners, business practice.
- Responsible for transfer/ extension of learnership,
- Responsible for updating the database on cancelations/resignation,
- Responsible for reinstating members on the database,
- Liaison with Stakeholders,
- Monthly Reporting,
- Monthly reconciliation,
- Populating members listings,
- Assist membership manager with ad-hoc projects.
How to Apply