SA Breweries is offering 18 Packaging Learnership opportunities at the Newlands Brewery in Cape Town to provide applicants with an opportunity to enrol for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF 3. Learners will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with Newlands Brewery, during which time they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Matric with mathematics and science
- Tertiary education in Engineering field will be advantageous
- Computer literate
- No experience required
- Self-directed and motivated
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Be resourceful
- Ability to work effectively in shift based teams
- Ability to form effective relationships with coaches and mentors
- Output and Accountabilities
Learnerships are a structured learning programme that combines off-the-job learning and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The off-the- job component covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work-based learning providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further practical learning experiences required.
How to apply
Click Here to apply online.