Closing Date: 19 June 2015
South African Airways Technical Learnership Apprenticeship for young male and female South Africans.
Table of Contents
SAA Technical: Learnership / Apprenticeship Programme 2015 / 2016
Selection criteria will be of the highest standard so as to attract the best suitable talent available.
Passed Grade 12 with the following subjects with at least a “D” symbol on HG or a “C” symbol on SG or minimum of Achievement level 4 or Equivalent on both Mathematics and Physical Science:
Mathematics, Physical Science and English
Passed N3 with the following subjects with at least a D symbol: Mathematics and Engineering Science
The following trades are offered. In order of preference, state two trades which you are interested in:
1. Aircraft Mechanics
- Maintenance of the Airframe and power-plant
2. Aircraft Structures
- Maintenance of the Aircraft Structure
3. Aircraft Welding
- Weld , repair, and engine components, plasma spray, heat-treat, manufacture parts tooling per manufacture and repair
4. Aircraft Spray Painting
- Corrosion prevention repair of paint coating, application of protective coatings and paint decoration of interior and exterior of an aircraft.
5. Aircraft Composite Structures
- (1)Repair , network and rebuild all composite interior and exterior components,
- (2) Rework aircraft Acrylic windows
6. Aircraft Electroplating
Repair and refinish aircraft parts and components with electo-planting, enodising and surface treatment process.
7. Aircraft Turner Machinist
- (1)Manufacture, repair and rework of aircraft components
- (2) Manufacture and repair aircraft related tooling
8. Aircraft Trimming
- Manufacture, repair, inspect and maintain all types of aircraft interior components and maintaining of survival equipment
- (1) Electrician – Maintain electrical system in a variety of aircraft
- (2) Radiotrician – Maintains, repairs, troubleshoots and test all radio communication and navigation equipment
- (3) Instruments – install, adjust, test, maintain and repair instruments, compass swing and passenger service units.
How To Apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwdDUvxgkul5cXZNTmhxdUdnZUU/view?usp=sharing” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]SAA Learnership / Apprenteceship Application Form[/otw_shortcode_button]
Please send the completed application form to: Recruitment and Selection (Technical) South African Airways Technical, Private Bag x12, Jones Road, OR Tambo International Airport, 1627
Hand delivery: Technical Main Gate, behind Emperors Palace or
E-Mail: [email protected]