SA Airlink is looking for a Stores Clerk within the Technical Support Department at OR Tambo International in Kempton Park.
- The Stores Clerk is required to have broad knowledge and experience in general
- Storekeeping functions, so that he/she may apply that knowledge in order to receive, record, bin and manage all items and duties within the stores department of the company.
The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
Good knowledge of ABC class parts.
Computer literate with knowledge of IAS System an advantage.
Must have a valid driver’s licence.
Will attend training as and when requested to do so.
Broad knowledge and experience in general Storekeeping functions, including the following functions:
- Receipt and despatch of components.
- Raising/processing of supporting documentation for component transactions.
- Storage of product.
- Issuing of components and component requisitioning.
- Bonded store.
- Ensuring that all stores duties and responsibilities are in accordance with all procedures within the company as well as regulatory procedures.
- The employee shall be accountable for ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of the Operator and within the confines of the AOC and relevant operational specifications.
- Responsible for the OHS in their area of responsibility and accountability reporting into this role.
- Accountable for aviation safety and security in their area of responsibility and accountability.
- Responsible for completion of various stores related project work.
- Receiving, recording and binning of items as per the MOE procedures.
- Carry out Storeman functions as per the MOE procedures.
- Carry out Procurement functions as per the MOE procedures.
- Raising of repair / exchange orders, as well as supporting documentation i.e. NEP form, Import / Export documents and Airway Bill document.
- Ensuring that all unserviceable Rotable items are correctly certified before they get processed for dispatch.
- The Stores Clerk is required to carry out his / her duties in Stores areas identified by the Logistics Stores Manager as being critical or overburdened.
- Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
- Will assist with any additional tasks within the context of the job description.
- The Stores Clerk position is a shift-hours position with working times to be determined by the Logistics Stores Manager.
- The normal working hours are 08h00 to 16h30, Monday through Friday.
- Where required, however, the Stores Clerk may work outside of the normal working hours as described above. Alternate working times will be specified (in advance) by the Logistics Stores Manager.
- Normal working rates will be accrued as per the shift roster/schedule, including meal and tea breaks. Thereafter, overtime will be accrued in accordance with the stipulations of the Human Resources Manual in effect within Airlink.
Table of Contents
How to apply
Click here to download the application form. Applications close on 09 July 2015:
Email your CV to [email protected]
CV for the attention of Deidre Britz. Please quote this reference on your applications: TSFSS-SC-0715
Via – SA Airlink